Internet and Intersecting Applications and Platforms
- Creation of data warehouse feeds and extracts that require succinct and reconcilable
transactions or net changes by time frame
- Expertise in reducing or eliminating competing sets of information and avoiding separately evolving islands of automation
Here are some potentially tough questions delving into whether your company has islands of automation in the CRM category (customer relationship management).
- Can your company keep track of multiple contacts and their touchpoints for a single customer?
- Is your system forcing you to store duplicates or multiple IDs for the same customer and then allowing them to evolve separately?
- Can correspondence be prepared that handles individual consumers differently than customer companies?
- Do your customer service reps ask for email information to verify their record, the customer's identity or because they don't have it? Does the answer they receive make it back to the source customer database?
- Custom .NET web application development...
- using integrated GUI controls - leveraging Microsoft expertise in event driven user input mechanisms in web forms
- with expertise in maintaining real-time database concurrency with your existing systems, thus, in most cases, eliminating synchronization issues caused by timing of staged updates or reconciliation inadequacies
- using C#, VB.NET and/or Visual RPG for .NET programming languages on Visual Studio 2005, VS 2008, VS 2010, VS 2012 or VS 2015.
- engaging the object-oriented infrastructure and common routine programming support available within the .NET Framework
- with focus on IIS (MS Internet Information Services) as the deployment target web server
- with a wealth of SQL based data access methods
- with record-level database access of DB2 for IBM i (RLA) (with ASNA Visual RPG for .NET)
- with record-level database constructs for access of Microsoft SQL Server databases (with ASNA Visual RPG for .NET)
- with native call-program support for IBM System i (with ASNA Visual RPG for .NET)
- Expertise with 3 toolsets for creating web services
- Solve multiple trading partner challenges with fewer initiatives
- Companies with operational dependencies across divisions
- As a way to provide information that is easier to digest by less sophisticated clients (such as browsers)
- We have expertise in permissions control, database admin and
server virtualization in addition to most of the well-established
professional application development disciplines.
An honorable mention of dubious distinction goes to any online listing service utilizing our company name (or a permutation of it) and saying we do Computer Repair or PC repair. These folks should not be considered an authorized source for information regarding our company. When this situation is encountered, please seek another source to cross-reference for information about Tegratecs Development Corp. prior to making any important conclusions.
Any listings who identify us as Tegratecs Development Corporation are listing the wrong company name and thus also, in our viewpoint, should carry the status of questionable regarding the accuracy of the other information posted. Please seek another source of information for our company if you encounter these listings.
Here are listing services whom have posted what we consider inaccurate information on our company.
We recommend seeking another source of information when it comes to finding out about our company.