The Pro Intro Module of Get Running - Tegratecs Code Package™ is currently priced at $119, and is immediately downloadable after purchase via emailed key.
The emailed key is also good to download any fixes and sub version upgrades that are published in the 18 months following the purchase date, so folks who licensed v2.1 are automatically eligible for v2.2, which is brand new October 2021. As of v2.2, a complete vb.net source code version is also included! Both versions also contain a number of enhancements. As of April 2023, v2.3 has been released and is compatible with the latest project templates that are used with Visual Studio 2022 (actually v17.5.x).
Advanced 1 Module,
Stored Procedure & Embedded SQL Test Harness (Db2 for i), v3.1, goes for $695. This purchase includes a maintenance plan that allows download of incremental updates and new
version releases for 1 year. Renewal of the maintenance plan is optional at $115.00/year but does not affect the license time frame (so renewal is not required).
Attention Ladies and Gentlemen! [trumpets] A subscription option is now available for the Advanced 1 Module! A one month subscription goes for only $45! Use this option to try out a full featured version of our product running in Visual Studio (or IIS web server) and linking to one IBM i server (any Db2 for i database) for 30 days.  One main difference is that the 3500 lines of c# source code-behind are not included, but this makes it easier to implement. Download of Updates and Fixes are included during the subscription time frame. The subscription is tied to an IBM i server serial number of your choosing (any and all partitions). Just enter your serial number below, to enable PayPal buttons for purchase of
Stored Procedure & Embedded SQL Test Harness (Db2 for i).
Advanced 2 Module, Auto-Gen Db2 for i SQL PL, allows you to generate stored procedure templates and stubs code in IBM SQL PL and c# for $475 and includes 1 year of new version updates.
You only need 1 license if you are an individual developer
or purchasing for an end-user company (intended to cover source code usage and improvements to be made by up to 5 developers simultaneously). Software
service providers, education organizations and ISV(s), please contact us.
Download Keys Delivery
(Show Expanded Details...)
- The keys that enable immediate download (directly after purchase) are emailed to the PayPal Account holder used with the purchase.
- If you are logged in to tegratecs.com and your Web User ID has a verified email address that is different, a second set of the keys will be emailed directly to that email address also.
- If you don't have access to the PayPal account holder email address and aren't logged in to tegratecs.com, please contact us after the purchase to let us know how we can assist you (in getting the keys to you, mailing you a CD or by linking accounts via the back office, which may take up to 12 hours depending upon your time zone).
(Show Expanded Details...)
- Licensing terms are easy for Get Running - Tegratecs Code Package™, considering it is a product that includes source code. You only need 1 license if you are an individual developer or an end-user company providing product source code for derivative works by up to 5 employee developers at a time.
- The license time frame for any of the three modules is 7 years. The Pro Intro Module includes download of v2.2 and V2* fixes and releases for 18 months. The Advanced Modules are licensed with a 1 year maintenance agreement that extends the ability to do self-serve downloads basically for any current or future version for one year.
- Extrapolating a technique out of a snippet of the copyrighted source code is not considered a derivative work. It is an intended usage.
- The SQL PL and c# code that is generated out of Advanced 2 Module by the
licensee is not considered part of the copyrighted source code and has no usage restriction for the
licensee. However, Advanced 2 Module is not licensed for deployment to a production web server.
- A single license gives rights for a single contract developer (or end-user company as stated) to use as he/she sees fit including to make derivative works, provided existing copyright statements are included in copied or derivative code until at such point the new work is over 50% different than the source code provided (which is basically the standard minimum software copyright guidelines for claiming rights and avoiding copyright infringement).
- A single license can also be purchased by an end-user company, and it is intended to provide source code usage rights for up to 5 developers. For example, IT and software development service providers are not considered end-user companies.
- Software service providers, education organizations and ISV(s), please contact us.
License by Module
All purchases feature immediate Download Availability
And complimentary extended time frames for Downloads access...
Contents by Chapter