The Base version of Get Running - TechCrystals Code Package is currently priced at only $11995, and is immediately downloadable after purchase via emailed key.
The emailed key is also good to download any fixes and sub version upgrades that are published in the 18 months following the purchase date, so folks who licensed v2.1 are automatically eligible for v2.2, which is brand new October 2021! v2.2 now includes a vb.net source code version and project (separate from original the c# version), plus a number of enhancements.
SQL Prototyping Web UI and Stored Procedure Test Harness, goes for $235. It includes a maintenance plan that allows download of incremental updates and new
version releases for 1 year (renewal of the maintenance plan is optional at $40/year and does not affect the license time frame).
Add-On 2, Gen Db2 for i Stored Procedures and OO Wrapper Source, allows you to generate stored procedure templates and stubs code in IBM SQL PL and c# for $355 additional and also includes 1 year of new version updates.
You only need 1 license if you are an individual developer
or purchasing for an end-user company (intended to cover source code usage and improvements to be made by up to 5 developers simultaneously). Software
service providers, education organizations and ISV(s), please contact us.
Download Keys Delivery
(Show Expanded Details...)
- The keys that enable immediate download (directly after purchase) are emailed to the PayPal Account holder used with the purchase.
- If you are logged in to tegratecs.com and your Web User ID has a verified email address that is different, a second set of the keys will be emailed directly to that email address also.
- If you don't have access to the PayPal account holder email address and aren't logged in to tegratecs.com, please contact us after the purchase to let us know how we can assist you (in getting the keys to you, mailing you a CD or by linking accounts via the back office, which may take up to 12 hours depending upon your time zone).
(Show Expanded Details...)
- Licensing terms are easy for Get Running - TechCrystals Code Package™. You only need 1 license if you are an individual developer or an end-user company providing product source code for derivative works by up to 5 employee developers at a time.
- The license time frame for the product is 7 years and corresponds to v2.2. The base product includes download of v2.2 and V2* fixes and releases for 18 months. The Add-Ons are licensed with a 1 year maintenance agreement that extends the ability to do self-serve downloads basically for any current or future version for one year.
- Extrapolating a technique out of a snippet of the copyrighted source code is not considered a derivative work. It is an intended usage.
- Run time executables created and owned by the licensee that are created using copyrighted Add-On 1 or base product source code, but that do not contain source code in the deployed version, can be deployed by the licensee without a user or computer count restriction.
- The SQL PL and c# code that is generated out of Add-On 2 by the
licensee is not considered part of the copyrighted source code and has no usage restriction for the
licensee. However, Add-On 2 is not licensed for deployment to a production web server.
- A single license gives rights for a single contract developer (or end-user company as stated) to use as he/she sees fit including to make derivative works, provided existing copyright statements are included in copied or derivative code until at such point the new work is over 50% different than the source code provided (which is basically the standard minimum software copyright guidelines for claiming rights and avoiding copyright infringement).
- A single license can also be purchased by an end-user company, and it is intended to provide source code usage rights for up to 5 developers. For example, IT and software development service providers are not considered end-user companies.
- Software service providers, education organizations and ISV(s), please contact us.
Contents by Chapter
Pictures of Add-On 2